Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Song

What a glorious day! Oh how I wish you all could have seen the sunrise this morning. It was beautiful. Well today is my first Chemotherapy treatment. So much could be said about that...but I am confident in my my hope in Christ. He is Sovereign. He knew this day was going to happen before I was formed. How wonderful are His ways. His faithfulness will be my shield. I find my rest in Him. If God created everything (and I believe He did) then everything belongs to Him. It is not mine to control. So I am reminded again to release my desire to be in control. I am letting go, again.

A new song is developing...not sure what it will sound like or look like. He is at work. I am so grateful for your prayers. They uphold me and give me great encouragement. It is good to be near the Lord. He is my refuge. I will remain restless until I find rest in Him. So I wait upon Him...

"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

Pondering this morning:
Psalm 27
Psalm 91
Matthew 5
Philippians 4
Romans 12:1-2
Hebrews 11

Continue to pray. Pray with out ceasing.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean!

It's About Time

Christmas 2022 Luehrs Family This past year has been filled with many planned activities and some of them were a surprise. Once again our fa...