Sunday, April 15, 2012

Benefit Dinner

I wanted to let you all know about an event that has been planned in my honor.  This is one of the most gracious and humbling things that has been done for myself and my family over this last year.  The benefit dinner is planned to raise money to help with all of my medical expenses.  It is being put together by various veterinary pharmaceutical companies that we purchase vaccines, antibiotics and other drugs for our vet clinic practice.  I am overwhelmed with their generosity and desire to bless our family.  I know many of you don't live close by but I just wanted to give you an opportunity to participate.

Benefit Dinner for Anna Luehrs 
Friday, May 11, 2012 @ 6pm
360 Main Event Center
348 4th Ave South
Twin Falls, ID

$50.00 per ticket
Dinner
No Host Bar
Music and Dancing

Proceeds go to help pay for Anna's medical expenses.  Make check out to NCURC Anna Luehrs Benefit

If you would like to purchase a ticket please email, call or send a check for the total number of tickets you would like to purchase to myself.  I have not been a part of the planning of this event -- really it is all been taken care of for us.  I hope to see many of you at this event -- celebrating victory over cancer!  Please forward this to others you think might want to participate. Thank you in advance for blessing my family.

If you have any questions please contact:
Jackie Florent
Dairy Sales Representative
Merck Animal Health
jacqueline.florent@merck.com

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean!

It's About Time

Christmas 2022 Luehrs Family This past year has been filled with many planned activities and some of them were a surprise. Once again our fa...