Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fly Like a Bird

Preparing this morning for the battle before me once again.  Round 6 is here!  From this point on it will all be downhill--the halfway mark!  I am celebrating.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? the Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?  I am still confident  of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27: 1, 13-14 

"But those that hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and grow weary, they will walk and not be faint". Isaiah 40:31

You can always fly like a bird when you think happy thoughts and believe that God answers prayer.  God is His infinite wisdom would notice me (for His eyes roam the earth in search of the righteous Psalm 33:18) -- my struggles and give me strength in place of weakness, hope instead of fear, grace instead of punishment, peace instead of calamity.  He is that star breathing God (Psalm 33:6) who spoke the very universe into existence. My name is written on the palms of His hand.  His endless love rests upon me as I wait in expectation. If I can only  manage to keep a thankful heart, a joyful heart and learn to trust God, then I will have peace all the time.

Enjoy this song from Chris August.  You may need to pause the live stream music on the page to hear this one play.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the mute button.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean!

It's About Time

Christmas 2022 Luehrs Family This past year has been filled with many planned activities and some of them were a surprise. Once again our fa...