Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 Login to the Logos

Short and sweet today...

In order to survive any day, regardless of health, wealth and any others uncontrollable circumstances one must log-in to the Word, the Logos.  It doesn't have to be a set time everyday as long as you do it. For me mornings work best.  Some days I rise early before the rest of the house and sun.  Other days I wait till everyone is away.  The point is to spend time in the Word; reading it, studying it, pondering it, memorizing it, cherishing it, etc. Unexplainable things will occur in your life as a result of this holy discipline, I promise.  The eternal rewards are unmeasurable, the earthly benefits are priceless.

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

I have hidden your Word in my heart, so that I may not sin against you. Psalm 119:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean!

It's About Time

Christmas 2022 Luehrs Family This past year has been filled with many planned activities and some of them were a surprise. Once again our fa...