Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quick Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I did receive Chemo round 3 on Tuesday (15th). I am at home resting now. Had a good visit with the oncology doctor and hope to continue moving forward with treatments. Lot's to share with you all...random thoughts jotted down in the margins of my Bible and journal. Working on compiling more to share. I just need to rest now and collect my thoughts. Thank you all much for your concerns, prayers and words of encouragement.

Psalm 34: 15-22 Read this if you get a free moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean!

It's About Time

Christmas 2022 Luehrs Family This past year has been filled with many planned activities and some of them were a surprise. Once again our fa...