Follow Me

Enter your email address to receive blog posts to your inbox.

Follow by Email

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Posts in the Month of October

I am taking a blogger's challenge.  Today I will start a 31 day challenge to write on one topic for the month.  Each day will be a new post within this topic.

Read More here to join the fun!

The drum roll please...to announce a topic for this 31 Day Challenge...

31 Ways to Celebrate Beating Cancer - 

Things I've learned after facing the biggest challenge in my life.  How my outlook on life has changed my heart and purpose here on Earth.


Stay connected -- links to each day's postings!

Day 1: Rejoice

Day 2: Embrace Serenity

Day 3:  Simplicity Counts

Day 4: Lessons in Waiting - Part 1: Hope

Day 5: Lessons in Waiting - Part 2: Strength

Day 6: Lessons in Waiting - Part 3: Attitude

Day 7: Letting Others In

Day 8: Log-in to the Logos

Day 9: It's All Small Stuff 

Day 10: A Clean Cup

Day 11: Blessed to Bless

Day 12: Courage

Day 13: Bring Beauty In

Day 14: Extravagant Love 

Day 15: Be Pepared

Day 16:Conquering Perfectionism

Day 17: How to Answer the Question of Why

Day 18: Laugh

Day 19:

Day 20:

Day 21: 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm glad you found my blog. I have you in my reader now and look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, excellent! I know so many people right now who are going through cancer... Way to share your hard-earned knowledge with us! You are a strong, brave woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your month of posts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean!